If you want to add skins to your game, check Gamebanana
. It's the best resource for skins and mods for Among us.
For example they have a Sonic or a Super Mario mod:SonicSuper Mario
To install these mods, follow these steps:
- Download and unzip the mod.
- Go to the Among Us install directory. On Steam, right-click the game, select Manage, and click Browse local files.
- Drop all files from the zip folder into your Among Us directory (the folder that contains Among Us.exe).
- Run the game and wait for the mod to start—this may take a few minutes the first time.
- To verify the mod is installed, check the text in the top left of the menu screen, it'll display the name of the mod here